This quick Boozy Eggnog Panna Cotta recipe is an easy make ahead Christmas dessert. Perfect for a crowd, this 3 ingredient, no-bake dessert takes just minutes to create and tastes amazing.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 2 minutes
SETTING TIME: 4 hours
TOTAL TIME: 7 minutes
SERVINGS: 6 serves
- 4 cups store-bought full fat eggnog
- 1/4 cup liqueur (like Drambuie or Frangelico)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- Topping of your choice (I used shortbread cookies, double cream and nutmeg)
- Pour the eggnog into a saucepan, then add the liqueur and stir well. Sprinkle the gelatine evenly over the top and leave it for 5 minutes to bloom.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until the gelatine dissolves. Don’t let it simmer or boil.
- Pour the mixture into elegant glasses and allow to set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Top with your toppings and serve