As if rich, chewy brownies aren’t amazing on their own — we’ve upped the awesome factor by dipping them in chocolate and putting them on a stick! These brownie popsiclesare a cute and easy treat that are guaranteed to WOW!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Calories: 761 kcal
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients listed on box
- 2 cups Brown candy melts or melting chocolate
- 2 cups Pink candy melts
- 2 cups White candy melts or melting chocolate
- Popsicle sticks
- 1/2 cup Jimmies or sprinkles
- Prepare brownies according to directions on box.
- After baked and cooler, cut brownies into six rectangles. Trim the top of each rectangle into a rounded edge to resemble the shape of a popsicle.
- Pour each color of melting chocolate into its own microwave safe bowl. Heat each bowl separately for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip brownies in the pink, white or milk chocolate, leaving about 1/2 inch at the bottom of the brownie uncovered.
- While chocolate coating is still wet, coat with sprinkles or jimmies and allow to set.
- Gently push a popsicle stick into each brownie at the end that is not coated in chocolate.