This no bake peach trifle is ready in a jiffy and will be gone just as fast!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Calories: 232 kcal
- 1 vanilla pound cake
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding plus ingredients on box
- 1 container whipped topping
- ½ pint peach jam or jelly
- 1 ½ cans peaches 26oz cans, drained and cut into bite size pieces
- Pecans as desired
- Break pound cake into bite size piece. Set aside.
- Prepare the pudding according to the box directions and allow to chill in the fridge.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the jam/jelly until it melts and add the peaches. Stir to mix, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Sprinkle half the cake pieces in the bottom of the serving trifle bowl.
- Top the cake with ½ of the pudding. Spread to smooth as best you can.
- Top the pudding with half the peach mixture.
- Top the peaches with half the tub of whipped topping.
- Repeat the layering process, starting with the other half of the cake pieces. Continue layering until the whipped topping is the top layer. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set.