These delicious Homemade Gummy Bears are easy and fun to make with JELLO!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Calories: 452 kcal
- 1 Box Flavored Jello (A typical box is 3oz)
- 2 Packets Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- Dust the gummy bear molds with a light coat of cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a saucepan place flavored jello and 2 packets of unflavored gelatin.
- Add ⅓ cup water.
- Mix together and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the pan on low-medium heat and whisk continuously until the powder is dissolved. This will take about another 5 minutes.
- Once dissolved use a dropper to place in molds.
- Allow gummies to sit for 5-10 minutes to cool. Lightly coat the backs of the gummy bears with cornstarch.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to fully cool and set.
- In a shallow bowl, add 1 tbsp cornstarch. Pop the gummy bears out of the molds and into the bowl.
- Lightly toss to coat the gummies evenly. The cornstarch will prevent the gummies from sticking together.
- Store in an airtight container.